We are OPEN and Ready to take care of YOU!
COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation here at Advance Dental. We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control, and safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
At this time, we are also taking extended measures to further protect all of our patients and team members, including the following:
- Anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Before your appointment, we ask that you stay in your car until we are ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when it's time to come in.
- Please limit the number of individuals coming to your appointment as they may be asked to wait in your car.
- Upon entering Advance Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, have your temperature taken, and fill out a quick screening form. The questions on this screening form are listed at the bottom of this page. If you have an upcoming appointment and can answer yes to any of these questions, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a mouth wash to help lessen any germs prior to care.
If you have any changes that need to be made to your contact information, health history, or insurance policy, please call our office at 574-271-9910 prior to your scheduled appointment to help us streamline your appointment.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Review the COVID-19 screening questions below. Remember, if you can answer yes to any of these questions, we will need you to reschedule. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you.
- With the additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that our staff are required to wear, our office will be kept cooler than normal. Please wear or bring extra layers for your appointment.
- Along with an extra sweater, we ask you to bring a pair of sunglasses/eyeglasses. We will have reusable eye protection available that will be sanitized between each patient if you are unable to bring your own.
You can be assured that safety measures at Advance Dental will continue to evolve as more information develops regarding COVID-19.
Stay well, hydrate often, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to caring for you,
Your Dental Family at Advance Dental
COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you taken any medication in the last 24 hours that would suppress a fever?
- Have you experienced any shortness of breath in the last 7 days?
- Do you have a dry cough or sore throat?
- Do you have any other flu like symptoms?
- Within the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household traveled to a major city in the U.S.?
- Within the last 21 days, have you traveled outside of the country?
If you have an upcoming appointment and can answer yes to any of these questions, please call us at 574-271-9910 to reschedule your appointment.